For our industrial clients our approach is to aim for a total wash solution that will fit in seamlessly into processes and add real value to the operation. Our substantial array of specialist industrial ware-washers from world renowned manufacturers provide us with the ability to find solutions for every industrial washing challenge.
Our main considerations when considering the brief are
- Achievement of impeccable hygiene standards (Adherence to DIN standards) or ‘return to original state’ standards
- Achievement of chemical residue free results
- Cost effective, repeatable and efficient work processes that can fit comfortably into a ‘Lean’ environment
- Ergonomically designed work processes
- Cost effective energy, water and chemical consumption
- Achievement of uninterrupted service
- Quick response in the event of service interruption
Here are few examples of the types of clients we have found solutions for
- Food production – cleaning fish, cheese, biscuits, crisp, chocolate, confectionary containers and other food ware
- Heavy industry – cleaning steel components, removal of swarf from containers, paint containers,
- Technical – cleaning pilots visors, safety helmets, pharmaceutical equipment, car components, laboratory equipment, printing components, cosmetic equipment
As you would expect from a specialist in ware washing with 20 years of experience and worldwide sourcing we have the answers for your site. So, why not test us out and arrange a site visit from one of our experts.
Call us today 0115 938 1939