As well as selling and leasing we also rent capital equipment. The key reason that customers rent from us is that large capital equipment purchases can be a strain on cash reserves. There are other compelling reasons as well…
Every business needs to manage cash and costs carefully and ensure that equipment they acquire supports their day to day business. These are the key benefits of renting.
- No upfront capital costs – so you can manage your cashflow effectively and keep your cash for other purposes.
- Get the equipment you really need – rather than being forced to compromise due to cash constraints you can have the machine best suited to your requirements now and for the future.
- Tax efficiency – Depending on how your finances are arranged there can be significant tax benefits of renting.
- Good for budgeting – you have a predictable outgoing which makes for straightforward budgeting.
- No repair bills - For the duration of the rental period we offer a full labour and parts warranty.
- No long term worries – If your machine is subject to heavy wear and tear you don’t have to be worried about the long term value of the machine. That’s our problem.
- Reduce chemical costs – for the period of your rental you get reduced priced chemicals.
- The most reliable equipment – so that we can keep our costs under control we only rent equipment which is the most durable and trouble free we sell. This equates to less problems for you.
- Priority call outs – As a rental customer we will always prioritise your call ahead of others, in the event of a machine breakdown. We will normally get to you within 24 working hours.
- Maintenance calls – every year within the contract you will get a free service to ensure that your machine remains in full working order.
- Replacement equipment – In the unlikely event of catastrophic failure of the machine, which can’t be repaired we will replace the machine with no argument.
We offer rental periods from 3 to 7 years depending upon the capital equipment that you wish to rent. In simple terms the longer you have the rental the cheaper the monthly payment. We also consider short term rentals if you are in dire need for an event or for an operational stop gap.
As you would expect from a specialist in ware washing with 20 years of experience and worldwide sourcing we have the answers for your site. So, why not test us out and arrange a site visit from one of our experts.
Call us today 0115 938 1939