The dishwashing needs of restaurants are as diverse as the definition of a restaurant. From small pop up restaurants to 1000 cover buffet restaurants, from informal restaurants to smart Michelin star establishments, the variety is endless. It stands to reason therefore that each restaurant will have different needs when it comes to washing their kitchen ware. There is of course a common theme – turn dirty pots into clean ones. To achieve this however requires consideration of a whole host of factors which we consider when we guide you into making a choice you will be happy with for years to come.
The factors we consider are:-
- How many covers you have cater for over what period of time
- What type of food you serve? Do you have a high oil or sugar content in your food?
- What ware do you need to wash. Do you need different wash options from one machine?
- Do you need the ware instantly dry and ready for the next service?
- Do you need to routinely remove stubborn stains?
- Do you need exceptional results? Will you need an osmosis unit to make your expensive glasses really sparkle without the need for polishing? Do you need finish your cutlery?
- What space do you have?
- Your services – electric, water supply and waste.
- How do you want your people to operate? With respect to optimising workflow and ensure your workforce are healthy and safe.
- Are you aware of the latest regulations you need to consider?
- Peace of mind - Meaningful labour and parts warranties and responsiveness in the event of breakdown.
As you would expect from a specialist in ware washing with 20 years of experience and worldwide sourcing we have the answers for your site. So, why not test us out and arrange a site visit from one of our experts.
Call us today 0115 938 1939